Red Plains Professional is an experienced Civil Engineering and Planning company founded in 1997. We are a company with a capable staff providing professional civil engineering design, planning, environmental, and GIS services. We were named Native American Program Business of the Year for 2001 by the Oklahoma Department of Transportation. Red Plains Professional has offices in Oklahoma and Washington. Our focus is on developing long-term relationships with our clients while providing 100% customized project deliverables. We credit our sustainable growth to our focus on client satisfaction. Our firm continually looks to expand our team with individuals of great character and integrity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Civil Cad Technician
Civil Cad Technician - Edmond, Oklahoma
We are currently looking for a civil CAD technician for our Edmond, OK office with 2 to 8 years of CAD work experience. Experience should include the preparation of roadway, site civil, ADA reports, storm drainage, water system, sanitary sewer system, and related improvement plans using AutoCad/Civil 3D (2010 or higher). Responsibilities include the management of electronic files, the setup of plan sheets, and establishment of horizontal and vertical alignments, development of design plans, development of project details, and the assembly of construction documents, ensuring quality in drawing presentation. The ideal candidate must be able to work and communicate successfully in a team environment. Red Plains Professional, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Experience with Civil 3D (2010 or higher preferred), with a clear understanding of Civil 3D styles and functionality allowing for the production of quality work products
- Proficient with MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated, excellent attention to detail, ability to multitask and work independently with minimal supervision
- Represent RPP in a professional manner with great client services
- CAD management skills a plus (including the development of styles and templates to support CAD Standards)
TO APPLY: E-mail resume to [email protected]