GIS, Mapping & Survey
McDonald's (Site Design & ADA Surveys)
Full civil and site design for various McDonald's construction projects throughout the southwest United States.
Arbor Creek Subdivision
Master planning and full civil engineering services for the 55-acre residential development project.
Floodplain study, hydraulic models, and topographical maps for a FEMA letter of Map revision.
Flathead National Roadway Inventory
Roadway conditions assessment and field data collection of 1,950.4 miles of tribal facilities.
Zuni Pueblo Asset Management
Roadway conditions assessment and field data collection of 667.5 miles of tribal facilities.
GIS, Mapping & Survey
Red Plains Professional’s survey and mapping professionals work at the onset to each project to ensure its success and serve our clients. Understanding the existing conditions and inventories for each project put Red Plains Professional in a position to provide the highest quality product.
Red Plains Professional’s survey and mapping team has the capability to deliver surveys, platting, geospatial information systems (GIS), easement documentation, and general mapping services such as flood studies and FEMA map revision documents. We also work with other professionals to accommodate survey and mapping projects of any scope.
- Boundary Surveys
- ALTA Surveys
- Topographic Surveys
- As-Built Surveys
- Asset Management
- Traffic Crash Mapping and Analysis
- ADA Compliance Surveys
- Right-of-Way Mapping
- Easement Mapping
- Geospatial Information Systems (GIS)
- Flood Studies
- FEMA-LOMA (Letter of Map Amendment)
- FAMA-LOMR (Letter of Map Revision)
- Bottle Hollow Loop Road
- Will Rogers World Airport Detention Facility
- SW 15th Street Drainage Improvements
- Fenwick Residential and Commercial Subdivisions
- McDonald's (Site Design & ADA Surveys)
- Arbor Creek Subdivision
- Flathead Nation Roadway Inventory
- Thornberry FEMA-LOMR
- Zuni Pueblo Asset Management
- Town Square Subdivision
- Cortona Subdivision
- Shoalwater Bay Community Relocation Project
- Puyallup TTPSF Safety Plan
- Ketchikan NTTFI Update & GIS Asset Management Program
- Tazlina Transportation Safety Program